Referral Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- You are a new student registering for the winter 2023 quarter
in a Strayer University degree program. You are not enrolling in a
Devmountain, Hackbright, Degrees@Work, VerizonOnsite or Jack Welch
Management Institute program.
- You must be referred by a
Strayer University student or alumni.
- You must complete at
least one course in your first quarter enrolled in the graduate
degree program for the disbursement schedule to start in your second
quarter of enrollment. If you do not meet this requirement, the
offer will be revoked.
- This offer applies to tuition only.
Technology fee, final academic requirement fee, books, any course
materials and non-obligatory fees must be paid by a separate method
- Once eligibility is confirmed, the offer will
be applied to your account in one disbursement of $500 during your
second quarter of enrollment. If you do not register for or drop all
courses during a quarter where the scholarship is disbursed, you
forfeit the disbursement for that quarter.
- This offer may
be combined with corporate alliance/national account discounts.
- This offer may be combined with the Graduation Fund.
- This offer cannot be combined with other Strayer sponsored 50%
off discounts, tuition assistance aligned pricing (TAAP) discounts
- You meet Strayer University admission
- Neither you, an immediate family member of
yours, nor household member of yours are currently employed by the
university, the university’s parent company, or any other subsidiary
of the parent company (Strategic Education, Inc.).
- You will
be held to any academic consequences of withdrawing from or failing
- You must maintain good academic standing (2.0
or greater for undergraduate programs, 2.5 or greater for graduate
programs) to be eligible for the disbursement. If you fail to
maintain good academic standing, the scholarship disbursement will
- If you choose to change to an ineligible
program, discontinue or withdraw (either actively or
administratively) from Strayer, you will become ineligible for this
- If you drop or withdraw from a course, you will be
responsible for any fees associated with change in enrollment status
for that quarter.
- If you take three or more consecutive
quarters off, you will forfeit any remaining disbursements and any
- Under no circumstance will recipients
be eligible for a refund, cash payment or any other compensation for
the value of unused funds from the offer.
- If your tuition
is billed to an employer or sponsor, the offer is applied first to
tuition charges and then the sponsor is billed the net tuition
amount (to the extent tuition benefits are available).
all cases, the offer is at Strayer University’s discretion.