How it works
- Apply for a bachelor’s degree program at any Strayer University location or online.
- Make sure you have at least six courses to complete in your program and enroll starting summer or fall 2023 quarter. You must complete three of your first four quarters of enrollment or return the laptop to avoid a $350 charge.
- Read the laptop agreement form sent from your admissions officer via DocuSign.
- Sign and send the form back to agree to the terms and conditions of our laptop program.
- You’ll receive an email from our laptop supplier, Microtek. Respond to verify your shipping address.
- Take good care of your laptop. Only one laptop will be provided per student. If damaged, lost or stolen, Strayer will not provide a replacement.
Students receiving employer tuition assistance
Limitations for corporate-sponsored programs may also apply. Students receiving tuition assistance from Verizon or Verizon Wireless may only borrow and use a laptop subject to the terms of the bachelor’s laptop Verizon and Verizon Wireless loaner agreement. Complete details are available in the laptop agreement you must read and sign before receiving your laptop. Contact your Admissions Officer for if you have questions.
This offer is not available to:
- Employees of Strategic Education, Inc. and its subsidiaries, and family members residing in the same household of such employees
- Continuing students
- Students enrolled through Strayer@Work or Degrees@Work
- Students who have taken advantage of the Fall Term On Us or SEI Friends & Family $15K Bachelor’s
Please note that Strayer’s laptop offer is subject to change at any time.
All returns are subject to the return policy detailed in the laptop agreement.
- You must maintain good academic standing (GPA 2.0 or greater for undergraduate programs). In any quarter following the quarter where a student fails to maintain good academic standing, disbursements will be forfeited until the student returns to good academic standing.
- If you choose to change to an ineligible program, discontinue or withdraw (either actively or administratively) from Strayer, you will become ineligible for this offer.
- If you drop or withdraw from a course, you will be responsible for any fees associated with change in enrollment status for that quarter.
- Under no circumstances will recipients be eligible for a refund, cash payment or any other compensation for the value of unused funds from the offer. If your tuition is billed to an employer or sponsor, the offer is applied first to tuition charges and then the sponsor is billed the net tuition amount (to the extent tuition benefits are available)
- In all cases, the offer is at Strayer University’s discretion.