Provision of laptop available only to new and readmitted bachelor’s degree seeking students with at least 6 courses needed to complete their program enrolling in Winter 2017 quarter and subsequent quarters at any Strayer University campus or enrolled through Global Online. Students must complete three quarters within their first four quarters in order to keep the laptop. This offer does not apply to continuing students, Strayer University employees, or family members of such employees, and students receiving tuition assistance from Verizon or Verizon Wireless may only borrow and use the laptop subject to the terms of the Bachelor’s Laptop Verizon and Verizon Wireless Loaner Agreement. Students enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program through Strayer@Work or Degrees@Work are not eligible for the program. Limitations for other Corporate sponsored programs students may also apply. Please contact your home campus or Strayer Online for more information. Only one laptop will be provided per student. In the event the laptop is broken, lost, stolen, or otherwise incapacitated, Strayer will not provide a replacement. Laptop opportunity is subject to change at any time. Complete details are available in the Bachelor’s Laptop Agreement or the Bachelor’s Laptop Verizon and Verizon Wireless Loaner Agreement, as applicable.
Grow, Build, and Learn at Strayer.
At Strayer University, we've helped students to grow, build and learn for more than 120 years. Thousands of working adults have graduated from our accredited bachelors and masters programs, expanding their professional opportunities by sharpening their skills. We offer classes online and in the classroom - flexible learning options that fit your life. In addition to flexibility, Strayer offers:
- Access to resources and mentoring from your own personal Success Coach
- The evaluation of prior completed coursework and training for transfer credit where appropriate
- Savings on tuition and fees if your employer is part of our 200-company Corporate Partner Program, and if you qualify
- Potential benefits and scholarships for active duty military (and spouses), veterans and other service members
- Strayer's unique Graduation Fund, which can save you up to $14,350 (tuition for up to 10 classes) during the last year of your bachelor's program
Staying competitive means staying ahead of the curve.
Start your path to success.