At Strayer University, we’ve helped students to grow, build and learn for more than 120 years. Thousands of working adults have graduated from our accredited bachelors and masters programs, expanding their professional opportunities by sharpening their skills. We offer classes online and in the classroom — flexible learning options that fit your life. In addition to flexibility, Strayer offers:
- Access to resources and mentoring from your own personal Success Coach
- The evaluation of prior completed coursework and training for transfer credit where appropriate
- Savings on tuition and fees if your employer is part of our 200-company Corporate Partner Program, and if you qualify
- Potential benefits and scholarships for active duty military (and spouses), veterans and other service members
- Strayer’s unique Graduation Fund, which can save you up to $14,200 (tuition for up to 10 classes) during the last year of your bachelor’s program
Staying competitive means staying ahead of the curve.
Apply now and start your path to success.